You or us...?
Sending Survey Invitations can be done either from your email program, or from our website.
Your email program
- You probably already have a list of respondents on your computer
- You can set up an email with your target groups in the TO: box and send directly
- Difficult if not impossible to customize each email with respondents first and/or last name
- More likely to be viewed as spam as it's not personalized
- Don't know who did/did not respond so can't target non-responders for a reminder
From the ClientSurveys.ca website
- Easy to select/deselect individuals to be invited or reminded
- Tracks who did/did not respond to the survey
- Will send out reminders to those who have not responded
- Each invitation/reminder is sent individually (one person at a time), so no TO: box stuffing
- Each email can be personalized with your respondent's first and/or last name
- Tracking of individual respondent's answers is possible (though possibly not desired)
- Must get your respondent list into our system. It is quite easy to import a standard Excel or comma separated value list into our system, or add respondents manually.